Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

kinda sick http://katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=70674

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silver84k5, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: kinda sick http://katu.com/news/story.asp?ID=70674

thats just bull. I can see MAYBE he didn't notice his buddy wasn't moving anymore. But why would you get out of your car go in your house and go to sleep with your buddy still hanging out the window of your car????

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

5. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    thats just bull. I can see MAYBE he didn't notice his buddy wasn't moving anymore. But why would you get out of your car go in your house and go to sleep with your buddy still hanging out the window of your car????

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing kinda happened here in Houston,,
    some lady hit a guy walking down the street and he smashed half way thru the windshield,,and she drove home(with the guy still stuck thru the windshield and bleeding to death) and parked the car in the garage and went inside and went to sleep.
    The guy died slowly and the next day she called the cops.

Some other bitch ran down a McDonalds employee for not making her burger the way she wanted it,,,

And some other bitch ran down her husband at a motel parking lot with his daughter in the car and circled arround and ran him over like 4 times,,,,,

anyone else see a pattern developing here????

Takes all kinds,,,, /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Driver had to have been completely hammered...and in that state he prolly wouldn't have noticed. Hammered enough to veer off the road like that is pretty far gone. His friend was hammered enough to be vomiting from the window...

I'm not proud of my youth, but I have driven in that state /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif (long time ago) and I prolly wouldn't have noticed my buddy didn't have a head anymore either. You just would not have expected something that freaky, so even if you did notice you probably wouldn't trust your eyes.

Sucks for both families.

rene