Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

King of the hill last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Feb 27, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Was an old episode of course but quite good episode in my opinion. middle of a water shortage, everyone getting low flow toilets, point out the fact that it takes more flushes to achieve the same effect. We have a low flow and a normal one in my house, the low flow gets clogged up all the time /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Though the high flow seems to use more water than it has to. Should drop a brick in there. Anyway yeah whatever just found the episode quite funny.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

A few days ago they had one where Hank and Peggy were at a gardening center and Hank was checking out some tools. Peggy asked [ QUOTE ]
    Why are men so fasinated with hoes ???

[/ QUOTE ] I busted up over that one. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I hate those low flow toilets, we have them at my house... I keep a plunger next to it and use it every couple days at least... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif