Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Klitschko-Lewis Fight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Swanson52, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Anyone check this out last night? One of the best heavyweight brawls I have ever seen. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Klitschko, IMO, got the short end of the stick at the end though. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i agree with ya. that punch he the big russian lookin doode gave to lewis in the second round looked like it stunned him. the first few rounds were all klitschko. i've never liked lewis and i was hootin and hollerin the whole time. got all pissed off when they called the match. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hope they fight again and klitschko beats lewis down. lewis after the fight seemed like klitschko didn't hurt him at all. yeah right. he was getting his ass handed to him. lewis has way too big an ego now. hope someone bursts his bubble one day. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the big russian lookin doode

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonder why he looks Russian? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Unfortunately I didn't get to see it, but have read about it. Kind of sad. They've wussified boxing.

4. JROSS

JROSS 1/2 ton status

I know, Rocky would have blood flying everywhere and they would never call it. Rocky was what boxing was really like back then right. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i think he was ukranian. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif basically the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    i think he was ukranian. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif basically the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! thats like some guy from europe comin over here and saying "americans and mexicans, whats the difference?!" Ukranians and russians may be similar, but dont tell them that... lots of not so good history between those two. If the germans hadnt treated them like poop, the Ukranians prolly would have fought on their side against the russians in WWII. Some did, but a lot more could have. I guess we should be glad the nazis werent so nice. <shrug>

j

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

yeah i know they aren't the best of friends but bahh their still the same to me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob