Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Know what sucks about being a young redneck?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Girls don't quite dig the whole trucks and grease under the fingernails thing like they do lowered trucks and 4 cylinder cars....

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Now that depends, there hard to find, but they are out there :)

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Yeah...I have that problem sorta, round here some like ricers, others like Brand new trucks with American racing rims, and chrome all over hell... :crazy:

4. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

My gf and her friends dig the whole rock crawling thing, they were supposed to go with me on my next trip, but couldnt get the whole logistics of it all worked out.

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

need to build a special seat for Ruby to ride shotgun. chicks dig animals! that, and Ruby kicks ass...

6. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I met a girl about 6 years ago and our first date was swapping out a NP203 t-case that had a bad chain. I know more girls willing to get dirty to help me fix my truck than guys.

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Chicks do dig animals, especially strange quilly ones :D Ruby just rides on the dash though.

I know chicks that like truck guys are out there, but the last one I found was sort of a cowgirl wannabe and I hate that crap. I'm not a cowboy and thats that damnit :D

8. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

i consider it a blessing that most girls like popped collars and pretty cars/trucks whatever kept me from chasing the wrong ones and made it really easy tofind veronica and we've been together for 2 1/2 years now!

she digs me and my two busted old vehicles!

9. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'm having a hard time locating one too. Just keep looking. They are rare, rarer than Dana 60 fronts... but can be found I suppose.

10. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

There more expensive then Dana 60 fronts too. :D

I guess I am kinda lucky. My GF isn't into it but isn't against it. She can't be all bad. She wants a Dodge Cummins Deisel. :saweet:

I did have to tell her up front though when we started dating that she better never say "you have to pick me or your truck" because she wouldn't like the answer she got. My truck and four wheeling are my life. If she says I can't go four wheeling or work on my truck I am outta there. I'll fire my baby up and leave her ass in the past.

Harley

11. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

You will grow old and become an "old redneck" ?

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This is simple, show them how kewl lifted trucks are by parking on top of a ricer.

13. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

They're out there. Jenn'll hop out and start spottin (she's learning). Y'all shoulda seen her hoppin round rocks tryin to avoid the nasty green slime in the slower runnin streams today. She won't necessarilly jump in and help me wrench on the truck gettin all filthy but she'll help out what she can. She teaches physics and other sciences so she can't have grease all ground into her nails.

14. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Hell, I changed a transmission on a Ford Aeromax at school, and when disconnecting the cross hose for the tanks, spilled a little diesel on my shirt. After class, I picked up my friend Vicky and her friend Briana. Briana smelled me and said, "You smell good, what cologne are you wearing?" I smiled and said, "Diesel." "Never heard of it..." "The fuel?" "Really? Hmmm, I like it...." Damn, I should've asked her to just marry me right there...

15. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

They're out there... they're just few and far between.

My wife's grew up in a Semi truck. She's in to big trucks & offroading and such, and has used the phrase "Diesel fumes make me horny" in more than talking about a bumper sticker she saw. In fact, I have to admit that she's the one that got me into trucks & 4 wheeling as of late. Before I met her I was all about muscle cars & drag racing.

Hell, just yesterday her and I just spent the whole day fishing. She doesn't bait her hooks or touch the fish or anything, but just having a wife that will come out and sit on the river bank all day with me makes it all worth it :D

Most girls though seem to be into shoes, shopping and Hondas.... I just don't get it... :confused:

16. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I think it a good thing there are not a whole lot of them out there. It makes them more special and you will better aprciate them when you come across them. I do not have a lot of good feelings towards most of the females I saw in and around an army post :surepal: So apreciate their rarity ;)

17. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

the ones Ive met who do......could probably beat me up :blush: ....Why cant I find a good looker who is into it, or at the least understands it...:confused:

18. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

yeah i dont know about that, my first 2 cars were Bmws and then i got my k5, the k5 is way better for picking up girls

19. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

None here....

I've never found any women/girls here that are into cars,grease,or any work on them,with few exceptions...one was an assistant to a body shop teacher at the vocational school I went too,she was not a beauty queen,but was well stacked,and had a 68 Camaro-(which I tuned up and helped her fix many times,but got no rewards --I think since I worked in the auto parts/paint store she bought all their body supplies from,I was just being used---never even got a kiss:frown1: I liked her a lot too--but she was not interested in me personally--just thought I was a "friend"and a "nice guy"... :angry1: )---

Another girl was perfect for me,mechanically inclined,fearless when it came to driving or fixing her own vehicles--but she had about 12 other gorillas dating her at the same time--after getting beaten twice for taking her to a race one weekend by two ex boyfriends,I decided being single asn't so bad after all..

Working in a garage or auto parts store is definately NOT a place to meet desireable single women!--the only women I saw at work were other guys wives or girlfriends who came in to pick up parts--on rare occasions a nice looking babe would come in looking for wiper blades or other parts--and every guy working in the store would be all over her drooling,while the phone rang constantly,and the other customers were ignored--and I was the one who had to wait on them--no chance for me to get any tail.....so I just accepted the fact that I'll likely be alone the rest of my life--and got on with it!

Most of the women here are stuck up,snooty,and despise anyone who gets dirty at work,(until their cars breakdown,then they are miss sweetie pie,until its fixed again--then miss PMS is back in her body)--they would rather go shopping at the mall than go to a race,tractor pull,or even a concert --all things material are all that matters to them,they have no interest in anything mechanical,other than a few lesbians I had the misfortune of meeting :blush: --I kinda like it alone,no whining,bitching,or "honey do" lists---I'm so spoiled now,even if I found "miss right",I'd probably choose my freedom over marriage--unless she's rich of course,then I'd have to adapt... :cool1:

20. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I have never seen a "hottie" that was into grease. I'm not saying she's not out there but....... I don't want a woman that knows engines and K-5's. My wife knows absolutely nothing about it and doesn't care, BUT she loves to see me enjoying my hobbies. We went on our first date in my K-5. She has bought me a number of things for my truck for birthday, valentines, and she even gave me $1,000 cash to spend on it this past Christmas. :saweet: I think I would be turned off by a woman who was a grease monkey.