Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

knoxville, tn anyone?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazing86, Aug 18, 2002.

1. blazing86

blazing86 1/2 ton status

just got to school in knoxville and just wondering if anyone else is around here that could show me some nice trails.

2. Mike.S

Mike.S Registered Member

I live down in Athens, south of K town about 50 miles. There are plenty of clubs in the area so finding those trails won't be to hard. Tellico is a good place and a few I know go to Spring City on some private property. I'll send you a PM with a guys name and number, he'll give you more info. Good luck. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

Place called Windrock and you also have Big South Fork (north of Knoxville) Go to www.sfwda.org and click on Clubs and then TN. You'll find a club or 2 there. Atomic City Wheelers is one of them. They host or have hosted some events at the Widrock location. Hope this helps. If you make it over to Nashville, let me know in advance. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I live in Big South Fork country. I'm up in scott county which is north of Knoxville about 60 miles, right on the TN/KY border. We have awsome trails up here, but they are for the most part hidden. A place called Brimestone has plenty of trails. Its an Old Coal mining area and the trails are still there, but its untelling where you may end up. You can take a few trails and end up over looking brushy mountain prison.

Also a place called Chitwood Mountain, thats a good place to ride also. Not too familier with that place. A couple other big places to test your 4-wheel around here also. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Hope this helps ya some! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. KRUM

KRUM 1/2 ton status

Hey, i have a cousin in brushy mountain lol