Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Jul 7, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Made the news tonight with an allegation against him for sexually assaulting a woman.

Guess the pretty boy is not so perfect after all. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... so, I was thinking about this earlier...

First off, he is Kobe. There are millions of women that would throw thier panties at him if he asked let alone let him do whatever he wanted to them... why would he have reason to assualt one of them for sex like he was Mike Tyson?

Second, he is worth what... 20 mil in endorsements alone? deep pockets... hell, Maybe I will file charges that he sexually assualted ME... It could happen /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Aside from that, Kobe flew himself, his wife and his kid to wherever this allegation was made and turned himself in.

So, not that I dont believe the woman (because at this point I havent heard her side or seen anything about her, only Kobe) just that it seems unlikely... I mean he isnt a Portland Trailblazer after all /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

bah, this is some trumpted-up bullcrap of a charge coming from some whore who only wishes she could have Kobe. Hes got MAD $ and we all hear about people settling out of court with the rich/famous for mad ca$h. Its getting so cliche its sickening. I rarely agree with the limeys, but IMO, we need a "loser pays" system like they have in their courts... a whole lot less frivelous lawsuits and attempted extortion-in-the-courtroom type crap going on over yonder...

j