Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kobe is getting charged...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jul 18, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Looks like Kobe is gonna be charged.... I don't have any other details..... but it can mean a felony, and he can be doing some fat jail time.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I don't really like him as a player at all.... but dang, sounds like he either really screwed up big time, or this chick is one heck of a good liar....

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have had the tv on at all in the last few days, then you should have seen this, it's been everywhere. Anyhow Kobe Bryant of the Lakers is going to be charged with sexual assult in CO against some chick. She worked at the hotal he was staying at while he was there after some medical stuff he was doing..... she claims she went up to his room , and he assulted her...

I think she's a liar, but that is just me. Like I said, I cannot stand him at all. But something seems really fishy about her I can't put my finger on. I dunno what she looks like or who she is (she's refusing to show herself right now).... but she is having her friend speak out for her... Her friend said she told her that Kobe was going to stay at the hotel she worked at, and was all excited. Then what are the odds, she gets asked to go to his room, then this happens... like I said, sounds fishy... I dunno, we shall see. I just find this interesting is all....

Ew, the news just said she tried out for American Idiot, er Idol.... maybe she was hoping since that didn't pan out for fame, this would... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ya my tv is on all the time but its always on hbo or something lol i hate watching normal tv to many damn commercials /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

6. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I dont get how some of these people who have it all go screw it all up.. I've seen Kobes wife on TV and she's a real looker, why would anyone with a life like that throw it all away? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Yea Kobe just doesn't seem like the type that would 'assault' somone. I mean, of course I don't know him, but just by the way he plays and his attitude, he doesn't seem like a kenyon Martin, or anyhting =P

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Ew, the news just said she tried out for American Idiot, er Idol.... maybe she was hoping since that didn't pan out for fame, this would...

[/ QUOTE ]

[Brad Paisley] "some day I'm gonna be famous...

Do I have talent? Well no,

but these days you don't really need it,

thanks to reality shows"[/Brad Paisley]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

9. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Who cares ...

10. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

11. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

brad paisley kicks ass...they play that song way too much down here and i'm still not tired of it

12. ChevyCaGal

I like his music video.... it's funny where he's on an American Idol type thing.

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    they play that song way too much down here and i'm still not tired of it

[/ QUOTE ]

Same deal here and I'm nowhere near sick of it yet.../forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I usually crank it up in the car til my ears are about to bleed./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    brad paisley kicks ass...

[/ QUOTE ]

He is an amazing guitar player too. I haven't seen the video for that song yet though. I really want to...but mostly I listen to country at work rarely ever watch country music video at home.

Rene

14. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dummy who got caught with his draws down, and this girl saw a meal ticket... what a moron he is

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just a bit too visual............his drawers down and she sees a meal. LOL.

Anyway, so where is our biggest Kobe fan jekbrown? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I doubt he assaulted her, just got a piece of tail and she DID see a chance to make some $$. Who knows what happens behind closed doors?

Anyway, that was just plain stupid on Kobe's part, and he absolutely knows it too. Pretty lame of him to show up at the ESPY awards last week all smiles and with his trophy wife hanging on him. Sad, really. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

15. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

16. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

saw the pics. damn. least he has good choice of women. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

good. i think the "im famous im invincible" thing is BS i also think that it shouldnt be any more telivised or written about as if it were me or you doing it. its just another guy.
    he should be charged. i belive he is guilty.
    Grant