Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

KPANZA a Cowboys fan????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gokartergo, Nov 15, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Rack em............... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I think maybe the guys will be wanting Kpanza and Burt4x4 to have a wet t-shirt contest at the next run... hehe /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Dan, I think you have serious issues. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    BUT, I SAID BUT no one, and the Bubba Ray means NO ONE uses the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, who may I add are almost, but not quite up there in the Terri Clark category as friggin chop material. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif WHERE'S THE FLAMING FIRE DUDE AT? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    WHERE'S THE FLAMING FIRE DUDE AT?

[/ QUOTE ]

I found the flamers!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okay Cornwanker boy......I had forgotten about y'all, but just for that, I must exact revenge.

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    had forgotten about y'all,

[/ QUOTE ]

I like to keep a low profile. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't stay low too long. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif