Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kremmling Extreme Rock Crawl this weekend!

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Storm Trooper, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I just realized that the Kremmling Extreme Rock Crawls are this weekend. This event will blow off the last one. This is where all the big dawgs come into town and show off there $hit...I mean stuff. Check it out at ROCK CRAWLS
    or check out the poster at
    Poster page 1
    or
    Poster page 2
    I'll be there and I will give Mike the owner a <font color="red">VERY </font color> hard time if he doesn't have a water truck this time!!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    SEE you there...... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I believe Brady from Parachute will be there to do us proud this weekend. Had to move into new house this weekend.

Azblazer

3. Storm Trooper

Humm, Didn't see him but Steven from ORD was there and placed 10th. (Dam tube framed rails with nothing but tires and a motor! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif ) They (ORD) really did great. Pictures to come really soon.
    It was really a good time /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys but I was spotting for a Heep.We did alright though.Think we got 11th.We started off terrible by breaking on the first obstacle.Then broke two more times saturday.Ended up not even doing 3 obstacles Sat. And ended the day with a 260.Sunday we did much better and ended with a 108.Broke on the last one.That hurt us.Before that the worst obstacle we had sunday was a 29 with the best being a -5.
    Doug, That pretty aluminum Heep isn't pretty no more!We crushed the hood and right fender.
    Steve was in the Unlimited and we were in the Legend class.It was supposed to be UROC rules but Mike lifted the max tire in Legend from 36 to 38.This hurt us as we ran a little 33'er.Ned Bacon won Legend with his Killer Bee on 37" goodyears.

Storm Trooper nice rig!I saw it in the parking lot.Brady

5. Storm Trooper

Too bad I didn't meet you Brady, doesn't matter to me who you were spotting for.
    Last year I spotted for a Toy yota.
    Bet you were a little busy though. Oh, and thanks about the truck, thats why I don't do Mikes course. Intentional body damage is not my thing unless you are talking about a few drinks now and then /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif