Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kremmling Mud Bog Cancelled! Maybe the rock crawl too!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm Trooper, May 11, 2004.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I also haven't seen and imfo. on the rock crawling event this year. Anyone know what is going on?
    MUD BOG CANCELLED Check it out here.
    I wish everyone would send a complaint to the chamber out there. If you want to, send it here - director@kremmlingchamber.com
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Please help even if you don't go or don't even know where it is. I hate to see an event like this stop. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Thanks, Dave

2. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

From what I've read on www.colorado4x4.org , the main reason had to do with drinking and the campers. Not cpmpletely sure. Anyway, rumor has it that a reolacement is in the works for East of Colorado Springs. Big diferenec will be no alcohol and no onsite camping. Kinda makes it seem lame withou the camping thing. Anyway, just what I've heard. Maybe Harry or someone else has some additional data.

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

i will withought a doubt support your cause of yelling,screaming,complaining,at them to do what i can to help you out.Without a doubt.Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifwhat do you want me to say???? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Lets see if we can find out what happened first before we yell too loud. Maybe Kremmling could have arranged a off-site camping area? If they really pissed off Mike (landowner) then it's just done /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I'm still going to talk to him about a private CK5 run out there this year if he is cooled down /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. Any imfo out there would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

As with most things, it only takes a few asswipes to screw up things for everyone. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

But we don't know what the reasons were for the cancellation. Perhaps someone figured out that using several thousand gallons of water to turn a dust bowl into a mud pit isn't such a great idea in the middle of a drought... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok.just tryin to help,Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif