Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

KREMMLING ROCK CRAWL this weekend!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Storm Trooper, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry but I just found out about this one /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
    JUNE 21st & 22nd, 2003
    Check it out ROCK CRAWL
    It's a lot of fun and helps support stopping trail closures so come check it out! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey Fox, you and Watson going to this one? Lets see some pics when you get back! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Just out of curiosity, where is Kremmling? If I get my D60 in this week, my buddy & I were gonna go wheeling. That looks like just as much fun, as long as there are places I could go out & play on my own. Also, how long of a drive from Colorado Springs. I live on the SE side near the airport.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

This event was full months ago I guess. The last couple years they've had 2 events and we've gone to the second. This year only one so no Kremmling for me this year. We have other stuff going on here getting ready to go to Hollister so I don't feel too bad about missing it.

5. Storm Trooper

Too bad Stephen. I will miss cheering you guys on and seing the heeps get beat. Maybe this year I can talk Mike into making the course a little more FUL SIZE friendly /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. I guess they need to have more than one a year so more people can join in. I hope there is some nice Chevy's in it this year. Maybe next year I will give it a try if I can find out about it before it's too late.
    Mark, It is about 20 miles north of my place in the Silverthorne, Breckenridge area. 70 miles west of Denver on I-70 or you could come up through Hartsel/Fairplay west of you. It would be quite a drive but it's a pretty good show if you don't mind eating a little dirt when the wind picks up. I'm planning to go out on Sat. morning to watch.
    MAP to Kremmling /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Hey Dave Mark & the group are heading up Sat. morning , and Ill head up around noon (have to help Tim move his shop) so well see ya up there..

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. Not sure yet if going to Kremmling or going to Tin Cup area for some wheeling. I just got my D60 in last night & I really wanna go play. Nothing like wheeling ina a 7200lb Burb!! Ayway, if I make it, I'll look for all the Burbs in one area.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Storm Trooper

Sounds good! We are doing the A.M. thing but I should be there. I have friends flying in and showing up at my house in the afternoon so I can't stay late. I want to find out what is going on with Tim and the move. See you there.