Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Krylon Camo System Ultra Flat Black?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, May 14, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I've been seriously thinkin about repainting my rig rattle can style and have been lookin at the Krylon Ultra Flat black stuff. What do ya'all think about the flat black look? I think that if done right, with the proper care and time spent on the prep and primer job, That the flat black looks awesome. I just wanted some opinions on the matter. Check out the link in my sig for pics of my rig and tell me if ya think it would look good in flat black.

2. BlazenHeart

BlazenHeart 1/2 ton status

Joe are you still thinking off painting your rig?? My first reaction is that you don’t paint your Blazer black but now, go for it. I am getting pissed because I am getting the wrath of some other black Blazer that is around town. I have had 2 vehicles (at the same time) try running me off the road (a.k.a. road rage), which is not the thing to do with me at the wheel, especially the Blazer. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Then the other day, after I dropped by your grandpa’s house, some gal in this older Trans-am gave me the dirtiest ass look for no reason.
    So what I am saying is, the more black Blazer there are around town the less likely people will be to point fingers at any of us. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif But I am starting to get very pissed about this. I feel like I can’t drive my Blazer with out someone wanting to run me off the road. I am also afraid someone is going to follow me home and do something to my Blazer, so I try not to park it on the street. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    Anyhow, just wanted to give you my opinion.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

So are you talking painting it camo, or just black? I like camo myself.../forums/images/icons/grin.gif But black is also cool! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Flat black for sure when I can dig up the money for it. Gotta get primer and sand paper and all that prep stuff too. Lot of work to do it right.

Kim.....Good [censored]....Just let some a$$hole try to run me off the road...WoooHooo!!