Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

kumho tires?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by eds77k5, Nov 10, 2002.

1. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

awhile back someone on this board was going to get a set of kumho mt tires, is there a verdict on these yet? anyone have any info, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

My Blazer had a set of those when I got it. Actually they are good tires. They lasted long and had good grip both on and offroad. I'd recommend them, and they are cheap too.

3. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

thanks, $460 i believe to the door, better price than what i was quoted locally, ive seen mud tires that were driven on the street and had big cups in them and was wonderin about these /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. BigBluOx

BigBluOx 1/2 ton status

My /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif had them when I bought it... they lasted well, did good in the mud and snow... they got replaced by BFG MT's and I kept the best Kumho for a spare (saved my butt once already). I've since worn out the BFG's and still have the Kumho for a spare... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Jon /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif