Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Kyle89K5----who dare play insane without me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 9, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifWHO DARE SAY THE WORD INSANE RACE WITHOUT FIRST NOTIFYING ME????? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

SOMEONE mutiny (holds up lit torch, and a beer in the ther /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) I am the master of insane and I dare anyone challenge me, and ill even throw in all my cheats. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

if yall chickens can hang, ill be at
    207.220.159.105 hosting ! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

All that thread and I didn't even get to play /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm out of town all day and STILL won't get to play. Maybe this afternoon, anyone?

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm up for a game any time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif what cheats?

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> There's enough people playing now that we need some frickin ground rules. It's a PITA when there's 5 or 6 people in there and nobody has the same cars so all you can use are the stockers. Not nearly as much fun... How about getting a couple games going at certain times during the week, everyone that wants to join will have to have certain vehicles installed... Then again, maybe this is just my constant need for structure that's getting the best of me. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I like the demolition derbies, I've done so much rockcrawling on the IRC map lately that it's a nice change. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW, if you haven't tried the "gate hunt" on the IRC map, you gotta do it. It's a great way to find some cool trails. I thought I'd seen them all but after doing the gate hunt I found a couple of new ones.</font>

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

how about if the person running the server posts all the vehicles they have and you must have them to play on there server? don't need to list the stock ones

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I installed all those cars you emailed me and I still couldn't play. When I go to the insane page I can download skins but not cars or maps. I read all through their FAQ but it was no help

7. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Okay, I'm back in town, who wants to run one? Ugly? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've got the cars, I've got the maps. I'll be ready in about 30 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Bryan, I think your problem was that you were trying to use a car that someone else didn't have. If you choose a car that someone else doesn't have, then your "ready" button can't be pushed. You need to change the car and then it will turn back to yellow. If you're on tonight I can host a game for just you and me and we can see if we can figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

9. uglychevyZZ4

***********CHEATS************
    Ok, here is the deal, there are like 15 cheats, you can get the full scoop on www.cheats.com and then to use them you have to type the cheat word in with no spaces RIGHT before you hit enter to start a "race" but if your in a hosted game, only the host can use the cheats and they work for everyone. if you have the cars, youll see them in multi player, but you have to use the cheats in single player because it only shows like 5 or 6 cars and maps..

greasy makes the track slick
    bigheadz makes the drivers head big
    bigfootz makes the tires huge /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    glued makes the car stick to the ground better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    manonthemoon gives you low gravity and you bounce HIGH /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    ineedmoremaps gives you all the maps
    ineedmorecars same, as long as you'v downloaded them
    gokartz tiny tires
    ********ALL THE CARS******
    you have to go to the Insane offroad site to download them, and then put them into the same folder as the others. if someone dosent have the same cars, or is being a PITA with thiers like using a plane in a derby, then you can stop them since the moderator (host) chooses the type of game ,race,length, and vehicles allowed /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif this done with the game options where you also pick your map.

I prefer to play demolition or follow the leader myself, ive yet to see anyone keep up with me, but glued helps crawl the rocks definetly /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Bryan, I think your problem was that you were trying to use a car that someone else didn't have. If you choose a car that someone else doesn't have, then your "ready" button can't be pushed. You need to change the car and then it will turn back to yellow. If you're on tonight I can host a game for just you and me and we can see if we can figure it out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

But the thing is, I tried using all of the cars that I had and still no luck /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

gokartz.... small tires

12. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Haven't been able to get glued to work all that well.

BTW, all you folks are sitting around yapping, I'm waiting for someone to host a game /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

68.6.114.239 Bring it

14. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

IT WON'T LET ME JOIN!!! Trying again...

15. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

sorry so late... its up again

16. uglychevyZZ4

ok, after 3 days of modem and firewall hell, who is up to play? or at least let me see if my firewall is right? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif