Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

L. A. guys alright?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by BulldogK5, Mar 2, 2007.

1. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just wondering if all of you L.A. and panhandle guys are OK. Also was wondering if Mobile county included Enterprise. I can't remember for sure and we have some friends (non CK5 related) who live in Mobile. Reason I ask is that we were told a tornado went through Mobile County and my wife hasn't been able to get in touch with them. Of course they may be out of town, too.

Again, just checking on you guys. Hope all is well.:laugh:

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Everything here in Mobile seems to be fine. I heard of a tornado being spotted on the west side of town close to my house but saw no damage. :dunno: The weather did get rough enough that a couple of schools (including my wife / kid's) were "locked down" until it passed but again, no noticable damage.

To be honest, I'm not sure where Enterprise is but it's northeast of here - north of the Florida panhandle area I think. The damage shown on tv is awful. :(

3. Gaffed

Gaffed 1/2 ton status

Enterprise is about 2hrs north of Pensacola, FL and an 1hr ish south of Montgomery along I-65. Several tornados spotted anywhere from Pensacola Beach, Mobile, obviously Enterprise and many other places. If anyone on here suffered any losses my thoughts and prayers are with you. If anyone suffered any damage and needs help repairing I'm available on Sunday.

4. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I just saw some footage this morning at the school. Man that is horrible.:(

If anybody needs anything and I can help, I will.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was in NOLA this morning and apparently they git some tornado's there also. We didn't even get strong winds.

6. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Only lots of rain and decent winds here. Nothing to write home about though.