Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

L-town peoples

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by blk87K5, Mar 24, 2004.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Well were having a party this weekend. Its my birthday and wereall getting durnk. Les already gvot me drubk tnight...but that doesn't count. Jeff, you need to get down here too. anyways...the party is saturday. i will edit the atrocious spellling tomorrow and give some more details.jusdt bring some ber and show up about 7 pm to 9 pm at les ans steven's house. l;ater ladies-
    BG

Edit:
    zach i forgot your ph. #; call me at 817-637-4760. i made sure that numbr was right too
    i lost yours when i switched phones

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Looks like you are already getting primed up for the big day /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Wow. Looks like I was doing alright last night. We are going to have it Sat. night btw, guess I didn't post that. I think I am going to leave the original post, that's awesome.

4. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

I'll be there. I thought you'd disappeared, havent heard from you in a while.

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll be there. I thought you'd disappeared, havent heard from you in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, turns out I have to run down to San Angelo for the weekend. Will postpone the party to next weekend.

6. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Ok peeps. This weekend is coming up. We throwing down or what?

7. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif this weekend huh??

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

You bet. I think were grillin and drinking beer at Les and Steven's house Sat. night for sure. Les needs a hand with his K5 and I need to beat the dents out of the hood on my TJ.

If anyone wants to come to Lubbock, I have a spare bedroom and bathroom. You just have to bring your own sheets and a shower curtain, its a new house and I aint got the bling to buy sh!t for the guest room yet.