Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

La Sexorcisto

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 18, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

:saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet:

This band is the only thing that makes me wish I was born earlier in the 80s, wish I could have seen them live. Been a fan since I got Quake II back in the day(soundtrack for it was all instrumentals of White Zombie songs). Going to get to see Rob at Ozzfest this year though.

2. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Never liked Rob's solo stuff like I did the White Zombie stuff. La Sexorcisto is one of my all time favorites. I met the whole band at Red Rocks back in 93, and they were all VERY cool. Sean Ysuelt (sp) the lady bassist was totally smokin, and was very friendly. She fed me a few Heinekens while we all BSed around the bus. Good times...

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Oh man ya missed the end of the "real" music days . Zombie is always gonna be one of my favorite heavy bands . Not like the stuff ya hear now on radio by people who came up with colored hair , tats , and piercings just because their friends did . We had speed metal , hair metal , real punk , classic rock , hard rock , hardcore ...... although I just called it rock ;)

I would like to go back and relive those weekend desert pallet burning party days , where we would caravan out to the boonies with all the chicks from the pool hall and several trucks , lowriders , and musclecars full of whatever cheap beer we had ( big a$$ sigh ) :D

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

"Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire.......the wheels of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45........true death, 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night.....this is BLACK SUNSHINE"

:saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet:

I agree with you guys, Rob's solo stuff is bland at best. AstroCreep 2000 and La Sexorcisto are kick ass. Too bad White Zombie is no more. :(

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I enjoy Rob's solo stuff but its nothing compared to White Zombie. Like I said :(

"Hell hounds leap at the cowardly kings and carry souls across
    the river styx, yeah!
    They see no evil and feel no pain, sucking juice from a fallen
    angel!
    I dreamed I was a super nova f**ker nitro-burning and fuel
    injection!
    Feed the godz a strychnine soul - a motherf**ker of invention!"

I like Astro Creep 2000 better than La Sexorcisto though.