Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Labonte's last Race

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hunterguy86, Sep 21, 2006.

1. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

I will be present to see this: http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headlines/cup/09/20/tlabonte.final.race/index.html

Terry Labonte is one of the great drivers of NASCAR. My uncle had the chance to talk with him several years back when he was working in the pit for a friend of his. His comment about Terry is that he is a down to earth guy that likes to race. I would have to say Terry is one of my favorite drivers.

2. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Glad to see another fan of the "ironman" as I'll rmember him. I always felt like he didn't get as much attention in the shop as gordon did. He never really says much but when he does it is pretty much dead on.

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kool dude!!! I like Terry!!! :D

Dale Jarrett lives about a little over a mile from me. He was sittin' two rows in front of me during a local Baseball game, had to say hi and get his autograph, wanted to tell him to go back to driving Chebbies!!! Should have. His wife speaks to my wife when she comes by the bakery my wife works in about a mile the other way up the road. Morgan Shepard's Grandma was my neighbor before she passed away. Harry Gant lives just across the river. Used to eat at his steak house. Dale Earnhardt's wife lived across town before the got married. Big NASCAR area.....:D