Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Labor Day on Disney, Ok

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by DBLAZER, Aug 18, 2001.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Well, it is almost Labor Day and we are gonna do some wheelin!!!!!! I am going to be heading up to Disney, Oklahoma for the weekend. I am meeting up with Joey Walker from J&D Offroad out of Joplin, MS. We will be He is hosting a run the weekend of the 3rd, 4th, and 5fth. Joey runs killer stretched one ton YJ5(it's a bobbed stretched yj) I have run with him and his group a couple of times before and am looking forward to seeing them again. Joey is one of those guys that will do anything he can to help someone.
    I am hoping that maybe I can get some more full size boys there (AHEM). Anyone up for a good damn time???!!!!!
    For more info or directions, you can contact J&D Offroad @ 417-206-9106. I hope some of you can come.
    Let me know guys!!!!!!

autotronixcaraudio.com

2. I don't think myself or my truck are quite ready for all that rock. Are there other trails in the vicinity? I would like to see some of those trucks go after the obsticles I've seen there. I may get up enough cajones to try some of them myself. I'm always game for a challenge.

God has a hard on for Marines, because we keep Heaven chock full of fresh souls!

3. sluggo45acp

sluggo45acp 1/2 ton status

Id love to go Nashu but saving up money and time to make the gilmer run.
    Later
    Butch

<font color=red>I didnt climb to the top of the food chain to become a vegetarian</font color=red>

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Hey Jon, to tell you the truth, I am not sure about all the trails around there. But there is plenty do do for all types of rigs!!!!

autotronixcaraudio.com