Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Labor Day weekend and Kansas Krawl Sep 17 &18

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rick88blaze, Aug 10, 2005.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Anyone going to Tuttle Creek, Kansas those weekends. We are planning on going down both weekends. If you are please let me know and maybe we can meet up. In my group we are planning on having about 4 or 5 rigs right now. It will be a mixture of Chevy's and Jeeps. :deal: :k5: :saweet:

Rick

2. rick88blaze

Come on guys, there is surely a couple of you from Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa or Oklahoma that are coming up for the Kansas Krawl the 17th and 18th. If you are, let me know and I'll PM you my number so we can figure out somewhere to meet up down there. I'd love to meet some more members from here.

Rick

3. rick88blaze

It'll be here before you know it. Right now we are looking at at least 5 rigs on Labor Day weekend.

4. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

Have fun down there. We won't be able to make it due to BB'05 preparation for my K5, and we still have a ton of work to do to finish Claudia's FJ40.

5. rick88blaze

I don't have the time or money it would take to make it to BB '05. Maybe next year. We'll have to meet up sometime around here and compare notes and just shoot the sh!t for awhile. That's a nice looking K5 on your website. I'll PM you my number so we can meet up sometime. :thumb:

Rick