Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Labor day weekend get together in AZ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by google, Aug 28, 2005.

1. google

google 1/2 ton status

Hey all, me again. Trying to get something together for labor day weekend. As a little incentive,
    [​IMG]

will be there. But, to take that incentive away, no you can't have her. Not that she is mine, but that would put you in contact with my kid. If any of you are anything like me, I don't want that.

SO, we would like to go to a lake. Thought about the river, but decided that kids float away much slower in a lake. Plus, if we get there early enough, I can grab a spot with a BBQ. SO, if someone knows the name of the first lake on the road past the salt river, that's where we are going and everyone is invited. I have a few other friends going too.

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Will she be swimminig? what type of bathing suit? and can i bring cameras? :D

3. google

google 1/2 ton status

Prolly, bikini (SP) and she loves to have her pic taken
    :D

4. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Pic's after wards would be a nice addition..... So Post up!

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Saguaro Lake I do believe. We'll wave as we cruise past up to the higher, cooler country.

6. google

google 1/2 ton status

Ok, looks like plans are changing. Too many people don't have monday off, so we may end up there on saturday or sunday. I'll post up in a day or two and let everyone know. I would go up to higher country, but I'll prolly be over heating by the time I get to the first lake. :D By the way, BUY MY 86 BURB PARTS OR THE WHOLE THING PLEASE!!!!!

7. google

google 1/2 ton status

Now I remember why we split up. GEEZE she's high maintinance. Has what I like to call the Princess Complex. MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!! Not to mention, she'll get naked for you, and then tell you no. Gerr, I still don't like her.

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

Too bad for all that didn't come..... her bathing suit was completely see through. =)

9. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

What, no pics of that? :doah:

BTW, does the 86 burb you are parting have good fenders/hood?

10. google

google 1/2 ton status

fenders and hood are in good shape. Driver fender has a key lock on it...???? Think it was for an 80s alarm system..... but no rust and perfect shape. Give me a call. 480-747-0255. Hood is already in the back of my pickup because someone else was supposed to buy it and fenders are in the back of the burb cause two someone elses were supposed to buy them. If you want them, let me know... I'll deliver in greater phoenix