Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Labor Day Wheeling Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BOWTIE, Sep 3, 2003.

1. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

that slide show is just the ticket i loved it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

now i can go work on my k5 junk

3. DougK20

DougK20 1/2 ton status

Great pics! What an awesome area! Thanks for sharing... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Order your "Sawzall gone bad" video now for only 19.95 while supplies last. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Order your "Sawzall gone bad" video now for only 19.95 while supplies last. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> That thing has got to be the result of a very late night, lots of beer and a surplus of sawzall blades in the toolbox... the rear end of the box moved up to the back of the cab is a classy touch. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font>

7. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

when Sawzall attack

8. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Awesome area and pics, too bad the "powers that be" see fit to close such a place. Our rights are being taken from us, one law at a time........

John

9. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

the worst part is he was driving around with that girl and kids in the back of that thing /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I like it! A little more refinement and a cage...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Great slide show!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I noticed a few pics of K5s pulling out a Jeep and a Toyota...K5s to the rescue! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

Damn that is an awesome slide show! Fav rig is definately yours, followed by Mudaholic. Looks good even with the gay Mickey Thompson tires.

I used to talk to the 88-98 Z71 guy on another board. Did he ever do an SAS on his rig? I like his truck quite a bit.

13. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

what type of bumper was on the white and blue chevy truck? if you know and how did the H2 do /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn that is an awesome slide show! Fav rig is definately yours, followed by Mudaholic. Looks good even with the gay Mickey Thompson tires.

I used to talk to the 88-98 Z71 guy on another board. Did he ever do an SAS on his rig? I like his truck quite a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks!!
    as to the Z71, he's still running the IFS..

15. LlanoK5

LlanoK5 1/2 ton status

I wanted to make there this past weekend, but unfortantly could now find a babysitter.

As of monday, the authorities are telling everyone about the law, you can still wheel in the river beds /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. But, as of Jan 1 there will be no wheeling in them /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. This information has come from a deputy sheriff that works the slab. The local club is having a run up the river this weekend (i think). They're leaving the slab friday evening, camping up stream a ways and spending saturday seeing how far towards Llano they can make it, camp again, the head back to the slab sunday.

Anyway, glad to see the pics, wish I could have made it.

Kirk

16. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what type of bumper was on the white and blue chevy truck? if you know and how did the H2 do /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the bumper, not sure..

the H2 did quite well from what i was told. the guy driving was happy with it. he wasn't part of our crew..

17. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I wanted to make there this past weekend, but unfortantly could now find a babysitter.

As of monday, the authorities are telling everyone about the law, you can still wheel in the river beds /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. But, as of Jan 1 there will be no wheeling in them /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. This information has come from a deputy sheriff that works the slab. The local club is having a run up the river this weekend (i think). They're leaving the slab friday evening, camping up stream a ways and spending saturday seeing how far towards Llano they can make it, camp again, the head back to the slab sunday.

Anyway, glad to see the pics, wish I could have made it.

Kirk

[/ QUOTE ]

that's cool..
    i don't think i'll wheel a river anymore after this weekend though..
    a bud of mine told me that he got hassled this past sunday by a river front owner about being on the nueces in uvalde. gave him all kinds of crap about the new law and that after sept 1 no one can be on the river. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif it's that kind of people that don't want to understand how things work that really pisses me off..

18. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Cool looks like fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif To bad thats getting shut down. Seems like around heer they just put a road closd sign odn every road without pavement or gravel /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Any way, know where I can find more pics of that red blazer?