Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

labor day?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Sep 1, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

so is anyone doing anything for labor day? my truck isnt up to par enough to get out but I would love to go play if there are people going and there is a spare seat, this is the first year I havent gone to oregon for labor day so im not sure what to do becides kill time.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm leaving Friday afternoon for Goldendale /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm leaving Friday afternoon for Goldendale

[/ QUOTE ] hunting??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

you mean other than working? lol, i get paid for 8 hours for the holiday, plus I get time and a half for every hour I work. No way I'm missing out on that just to go screw around! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

j

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i get paid for 8 hours for the holiday, plus I get time and a half for every hour I work. No way I'm missing out on that just to go screw around!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you got your priorities all wrong man! j/k /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

You want to head up to Gumboot Mtn. with me on Saturday? Kick Azz view! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

Hey shane, Im gonna bring one of my friends (If he doesnt Boner out like he ussually does /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif) And I'll prolly bring some guns...there places to shoot up there right?
    Ohh ya and should I just meet you at yer house? and what time on saturday?
    I'll bring those wheels too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

No problem! If he decides he doesn't want to go, I'll have room in my rig if you just want to ride along. It'll only be my son and I in my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. Yes, there are plenty of places to shoot up there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'll drop you a PM. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif