Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Laddie, I don't know where ye been ,....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Laddie, I don\'t know where ye been ,....

A Scotsman is out drinking one evening. Finally, he staggers out of the pub, figures he's too drunk to walk home, and stumbles across the street to the park, where he sits under a tree and passes out. A short while later, two schoolgirls are walking home, and see the passed-out fellow. Giggling to each other, they wonder if it's true that Scotsmen don't wear anything under their kilts. So they tip-toe up close, carefully lift the kilt ... and sure enough, underneath, there's nothing but what his daddy gave him. One of the girls whispers to her friend, "We need to leave him a little gift!" The other girl gets an idea; she unties a little blue ribbon from her hair, and very gently ties it around the Scotsman's cock. Stifling their laughter, the girls scurry off home. The next morning, the Scotsman awakes with an aching head and a bladder to match. Stepping behind a bush to relieve himself, he lifts his kilt and spies the blue ribbon tied to his dick. He rubs his eyes, looks again ... and blurts out, "Laddie, I don't know where ye been without me, but at least I'm glad ye won first prize!" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Re: Laddie, I don\'t know where ye been ,....

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Aye !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif