Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ladies and gents, you can officially call me the...*worries are over!* *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Nov 14, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Post deleted by BigOrange90Jimmy

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: Ladies and gents, you can officially call me the stupidest person alive.

As one of many men I can say, its ok, we all open our big mouths sooner or later /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifIve done it too, its a male thing. I say take the Jeff Foxworthy way and just say

" Sweetpea, though Im not yet sure what stupid or insensative thing I have done or said, id like the chance to go to my room and think about"

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif good luck....

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Dude what did you say? We want details man!!!!

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Dude we all **** up from time to time. Just wait a bit. If she comes around then your cool if not then it wasn't ment to be. Just hope you didn't say you baged her best friend cause that would be like real bad, oh and never say they look fat big no no.

5. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

OK, well that's pretty typical. Go get some flowers, go to her house, give 'em to her and ask her to forgive you. Oh, and if she doesn't then, get on your knees and ask again. Then if she doesn't melt, sing something to her (Hint: not heavy metal. A ballad). Even if you're off key, most girls can't stay mad or upset when that starts happening. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And start putting money aside for flowers for the next time you say something stupid. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

BTW, it's not the end of the world. Lots of girls do that kind of stuff their whole lives. Get used to it.

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

Do what i do...

Get flowers and soem sexy boxers...

Go outside her window at about 10:00 PM and start singing... in the boxers...

Rose pedals help being scattered about your feet

7. BigOrange90Jimmy

Ideas from the source. Thanks skigirl. But no, I didn't bag her friend, Corey. That's just wrong.

Laketex, I would post what I said, but it's just too bad. I wasn't really a statement, but a question. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've talked to some girls at school, and they all said to wait and see if she calls, and if she doesn't, call her. My psych teacher said I was crazy. That's the last time I go to her for advice. I don't need her telling me what I've known for years.

So I guess I'm going flower shopping.....roses..... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: Ladies and gents, you can officially call me the stupidest person alive

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I would post what I said, but it's just too bad. I wasn't really a statement, but a question.

[/ QUOTE ] So what did ya ask her to do, give ya a hummer of something like that ???

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

So what did ya ask her to do, give ya a hummer of something like that ???

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon, that's just male nature! She can't be mad about that!

10. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

If you can say all this to us...why don't you say it to her?
    Tell her everything you just let us in on. If you're sincere, she'll forgive.

11. BigOrange90Jimmy

Nah, wasn't THAT bad Z3PR.

Thought of that kas.....did so........problem solved /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I feel a LOT better than I did an hour ago.

12. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

So what did ya ask her to do, give ya a hummer of something like that ???

[/ QUOTE ]
    LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

Re: Ladies and gents, you can officially call me the...*worries are over!*

is it jsut me, or has alan(mountainexplorer) done smoething to this board. it seems to be a vent your girl problems board. but it fine with me. i never know whnei might need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

14. BigOrange90Jimmy

Re: Ladies and gents, you can officially call me the...*worries are over!*

I know what you mean man. I was kinda skeptical of posting it here, but it's the only forum for....well....non 4x4 stuff. haha /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Get flowers and soem sexy boxers...
    Go outside her window at about 10:00 PM and start singing... in the boxers...
    Rose pedals help being scattered about your feet

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN!! That would work for me everytime! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. KAS

KAS 1/2 ton status

yippee!
    Always remember this....women love a sincere man...we're suckers for 'em all the time!

17. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear you got things resolved. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. BigOrange90Jimmy

it's only a matter of time bud.......keep the faith

19. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I've talked to some girls at school, and they all said to wait and see if she calls, and if she doesn't, call her. My psych teacher said I was crazy. That's the last time I go to her for advice. I don't need her telling me what I've known for years.

[/ QUOTE ] Well, as I read thru the thread, I guess things worked out OK. But just my .02, the girls at school probably don't have it any more together than that psych teacher.

As a rule, more communication is better than less, and you being the proactive one is always better than waiting for someone else to pick up the ball.

And as you've now heard from at least 3 of us, girls like sincere communication, apologies, flowers and song! Well, and diamonds. But that's a different story. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif