Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Laffy Taffy Jokes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Most of you don't know, because I made a point to not tell anyone, I turned 19 on the 25th of July... Somehow word got out at work, and the ladies who work in the gift shop presented me with 40 pieces of Laffy Taffy... Ya know, the 10 cent kind... I'm still eating them to this day, and I just thought I'd share the jokes off the 3 I have in here with me at the moment... They're funny because they're so stupid you can't not laugh at them /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Why did Santa Claus plant a garden? Because he wanted to go Ho Ho HO!

What color do you paint the Sun and the wind? The Sun rose, and the wind blue!

Why did the ghost float across the road? Because he couldn't walk!

Why did the turkey cross the road? To get to the chicken!

What starts with "I", is full of "I", and ends with "I"? A teapot! (/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)

Teacher: Johnny, what is the definition of infinity? Johnny: Tonight's homework assignment!

Enjoy... I still have a whole bunch of Laffy Taffy to eat, so maybe I'll share the jokes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Whoops, mis-read the teapot one...

the I's should be T's... it makes sense now /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    M

What starts with "I", is full of "I", and ends with "I"? A teapot! (/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay, more:

What gives a ghost the right to scare you? A haunting license!

How come the Vuffalo Bills went to the bank? To get their quarter back!

What has a tongue, but can't talk? A shoe!

When is a door not a door? When it's a jar!

What is black and white and blue all over? A skunk in the North Pole!

Why did the goose cross the road? The chicken was on vacation!

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif