Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

laptop and winaldl cable?

Discussion in 'The Injection Section' started by MTBLAZER89, Jun 15, 2006.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ok somebody school me on this stuff. I have two TBI vehicles now, and would like to know how to do all this monitoring stuff. Links, info for dummies etc. Whatever ya got.:D

2. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

go to www.tbichips.com & www.aldlcable.com and google mark manzur or something like that he has alot of good stuff. these sites should get you the info you need e-mail tbi chips if you have Q's.

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Also spend many evenings with a beer reading the DIY prom stuff over on thirdgen. It's interesting stuff and'll give you an idea of what's going on. Craig Moates site is usefull if you're thinking of starting to play around with it a bit.

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, I agree, if tunerpro RT (Mark Mansur's software) works with the '7747 ECM (I think it does) go with it. I like the interface and options it provides, which are more extensive than winALDL.

Cables are easy and cheap to build, especially the 160 baud ones, which is all you can use.