Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Las Cruces Chile Challenge

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wetbackZO, Feb 17, 2006.

1. wetbackZO

wetbackZO 1/2 ton status

hey guys, if you're coming to the Chile Challenge in Las Cruces, don't forget to pay me a visit at Chope's Bar and Cafe in La Mesa, NM.(just ask any local for directions!) I work every night after 3:30 tuesday-saturday and you can enjoy the best mexican food in the south west!! We are the only bar that carries 40oz beer bottles if your thirsty:D :D Just ask for ZO and tell him that you're from CK5 and receive a homie discount!!!:bow:
    You might just see me at the trails(not as a participant cause my rigs aren't hardcore)...just look for the long-haired-mexican-peeping-gnome and just smile and wave boys!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

I was wonderin where you were from---well probably hit you up. were goin the back way but early morning friday.come back late sat. look for a line-x'd toy on irocks, sold axled 93 toy w/ a motor poppin out the hood and a sold axled 93 bronco on 38's well definately be at the airdown spot friday--mabye follow some more hardcore's sat.

Dan

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Well ZO, I won't be there for the Challenge, but once or twice a year I make a trip to EP/Las Cruces to go wheel.... And if this offer is good all year round - you can rest assured that I'll bump into ya....!

Smokin...! This is just what I need.... A contact at a bar smack dab between EP and LC... :haha:

Marv

4. wetbackZO

wetbackZO 1/2 ton status

stop by anytime Marv....

5. NewMexK5

NewMexK5 1/2 ton status

We'll be in on Thursday night and leaving on Sunday, would be awesome to meet some fellow CK5er's thursday or friday. We'll definitely try and head by there.

Tommy

6. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Im still trying to make it. Have a few bugs to work out, but im trying my damndest.