Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

last minute vacation spots? Next week.... Sept 5th-11th

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Sep 2, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Thinking about going somewhere Sunday or Monday for the week.

Any ideas?
    Anything cool going on next week anywhere?

Found a round trip deal to Cancun with room, board and drinks for $300 each person /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

We usually go to the east coast, been to AZ and Vegas several times. Never been to Cali or the northwest /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

don't you need to have a job to tecnicly have a vacation?

j/k /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

southern california i heard is nice.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

come to canada and bring me a 14bolt /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. jjlaughner

5. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    don't you need to have a job to tecnicly have a vacation?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, dads on vacation and the folks want me to go with /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Can't complain last time we went to vegas and I won about $800 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. jjlaughner

nobody has any thoughts?

Been to east coast alot, south a couple times, bahama's, vegas and AZ a few times, been on 5 different hawiian islands, thought about an Alaskan cruise but there wasn't any shipping out this week that we could find.

I guess its either the ATV trip in Utah or maybe Cancun /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Anything cool in the northwest going on?

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

cancun would be awesome /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I here Florida is a real blast this time of year! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. jjlaughner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Dads wanting to go to NC now even said pensicola flordia /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif... Then thought it would be fun to head to the Bahamas again /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I can't imagin any of those spots being cleaned up after the storm. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif cold rough choppy water /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

talking about north/south Dakota or maybe NY (checkout the letterman show /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif fellow ball state grad) and Atlantic City /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Would rather drive to avoid rental cars (since we are used to traveling in the K5's and yukon) but if we head to Utah, Vegas (again, MGM this time althought I'm pushing for the Rio) or out that way we'll fly out and rent an s10 blazer or something (do they rent trailblazers?).

I'd love to drive out to Utah in the yukon and take the senic route and make stops in Colorado, swing by ORD for some parts (avoid the pesking shipping costs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif), then do the 3hour ATV trip and head to vegas for a couple days. The rents dont want to make that drive though.