Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Last night was a long bad dream

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k20, Oct 29, 2002.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Well i was up till like 430 in the mornin, cause our 90 gallon fishtank at about 8pm crack all the way across the back. And wouldnt ya know it my dads outta town, and my mom starts freakin how the whole house is gonna be ruined and all the fish are gonna die. Well im standin there in ankle deep water , catchin fish throwin em in a bucket of water. THen after i get em all (moms still freakin) i hafta bail the prolly 30 gals of water still in it out. Then the sink wont drain so i hafta just throw it straight out the back door. (now our deck is covered in those lil aquarium pebbles). So i go and get 2 more buckets get most of the rock out and so i finallyget my mom calmed enough to help me carry out this prolly 300 lb 4ft long aquarium still half full of those danged rocks. So we put the fish in this 29 gal aquarium we had waitin to bring our big #$%#@!%^*&#$ goldfish into from our pond outside. Good lord that was a bad night, so i was up till 4am tryin to dry up some water so it wouldnt run under the walls and into the rest of the house. SOOOOO after that longgggggg night im still here my mom said to stay home and try to get the rest of the carpet dry, but good lord what a night. Least it didnt happen while i was at school and her at work, ida come home at 330 to a flooded house and 12 dead fish.

2. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Bummer, at least the fish made it. That was good of you to help. Hope you have a better day.

John

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

bummer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, I have a 125 gallon, that would suck bad....

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I have a 55 gallon tank, but it has an iguana in it.

John

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ok Duece, no more swingin from Antjuan's ceiling swing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

that sux, good luck /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

well, the carpets about 60% dry now, last night it was squishin when u walked, now its just damp in most places, dry in one, and wet in 1. Now the house just smells like a dang fish tank.

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Turn up the heat and get some carpet deoderizer.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks big time i have 5 aquariums in my house but right now only 2have water lol my 100gal PLEXYGLASS and a 55gal glass tank next time buy a PLEXYGLASS tank problem solved lol