Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Last night was fun

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Last night my room mate and a few friends and I went up to sacramento to the trust company, disturbed, korn concert...its freekin rocked!..did anyone else in here go...in the row we were parked in there were about 5 or 6 k5's in it and 1 clean 72

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So it was a "blue" night?

3. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I went over to a friends house this morning, and he say's " I went to the korn concert last night, and I swear I saw Chaz 5 rows up right in front of me" I said ok it's been months since you were in the same place where he was. (Hollister 1st Norcal run) He then says he knows that but he swore it was Chaz and he was with a few other guys probably his roomates.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Small world

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yup i had a black FOX sweatshirt on with flames on the sleves..