Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Last night with internet

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Aug 1, 2006.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

They came today and packed most of my house, tommarow the electronic stuff is gone:crazy: I really dont know how I am going to get through Thursday but at least on Friday I am out of here. :D :D I will be going to Troy friday and staying in a hotel, and plan to be at the El Dorado outpost around 8:00 saturday morning. If anyone going on this trip has to get ahold of me my cell will be on always, the nimber is (910) 382-0515. Hope to see you guys there.

2. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I've got plans for Sat at noon but I'm trying to find a way to get up there before you leave. I'm gonna send your strap with CB.

You wouldn't be coming down this way would you?

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'll be there..............ETA, 9:00 though. :pimp1:

I'm bringing a secret invention too..................:ignore:

4. sapper

How could I leave the Carolinas witout coming to the best parts store in them?? As of right now we dont have any solid plans, just going to take our time, we will be at my grannys house Sunday sometime, I plan on a couple days there with a trip to Carowinds during the week to try and avoid some of the crowd. I might just shoot down to your place one night with Heather and no kids, might even drink a couple:D

5. sapper

Well I hope its a tow rope because my damn winch is still not working, anyone want to trade a brand new 24 volt Warn industrial for a 9000 Warn anything as long as its 12 volts and works??????:doah:

6. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That would be awesome. My rig is still broken up and the old lady says I've got to keep this appointment Sat. I was hoping to get to b.s. one more time before you left. Come on down.

7. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Why don't you just take that 24v winch back to where oyu got it from, I am sure they wouldn't mond............

I wouldn't mind having a 24v winch........back

Feel free to swing by the house anytime and use internet. You know where the key is and just let the puppy out while your here. Joy's leaving to pick up the girls tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday or so............

8. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Similar shape..................kinda. :tongue1: