Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Last straw, Roommates

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Alright, so I am ****ing sick of my roommates and have officially snapped. I am hungry and all my dishes are dirty so it is time to do them. I like to do them every other day but am down to at most once a week because they NEVER do their dishes. Say once a month for them. So instead of moving their crap back and forth all the time I just wait each week. Makes me diversify my diet anyway.

Well tonight I decide to do dishes so I can make spaghetti or soft tacos. Whatever, I start pulling their **** out of the sink(and off the counters, and off the stove) and am thoroughly disgusted. They barely rinse **** so it just sits there and rots. Making a HORRIBLE odor that often stinks up the kitchen and usually makes me wretch at the scent of it. So as I am pulling their dishes out I decide to pile them up in the middle of the kitchen floor, **** them. I get to the second sink full of **** and realize their is one of my bowls with one of my spoons in it right on top. Funny since I didn't see any clean bowls in my cabinet yesterday... I realize it is dirty with oatmeal... I haven't had oatmeal in like a month. I look through all the cabinets and realize that I am the only one who HAS oatmeal. Ok, so one of my roommates has not only used my ****, but eaten my food too. I look through my cabinets, and realize that the shelf full of Ramen I HAD is almost gone. I haven't touched that stuff since I moved here about 10 months ago. I don't like Ramen, but I didn't tell anyone they could eat it either.

So here is the list, one or both of them is using my dishes, eating my food, and going into my cabinets. They are both dirty pieces of **** that don't do dishes or clean up the counters after themselves. One has had my vaccum cleaner for about 2 weeks now. I NEED to vaccum the kitchen BAD, since they are slobs. I am the only one that cleans this place, but since I no longer stay here on weekends I let it go to hell for them. But tonight I was walking over all kinds of crap in my bare feet, so that pretty well pissed me off. I never touch their stuff save for dish soap, salt and pepper(since mine got all used up on both counts) and tonight I took ones bleach and poured it all over the kitchen sink trying to kill the smell in the drain.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I hope to hell they both come home for lunch tonight.

That is the worst thing, this would have stopped long ago, but I never even see the ****ers. When I get home they have left already. They get home at 2 am(never give a **** about being quiet, luckily I'm a heavy sleeper). And when I leave they are asleep.

I know when I confront my one roommate he is going to flip out and be an asshole about it. And he is the one I truly suspect of this ****. Hes a big dumb ape who seems to think no one but him matters. Has almost had a couple fistfights with our neighbor over stupid ass ****. The nieghbor loves me, and I've never even tried to make him. How hard is it to be a real human being?

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

If it makes you feel any better, I had a roomate who would go over two months without doing laundry and took his trash out maybe once every three weeks. Enough said about that :(

Sucks dude, there's a few different ways to approach this problem as I'm sure you're aware :)

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

id try to find a lock for the cabinet doors to keep them out (it sounds like you guys all have your own) then for dishes just wash all of yours as soon as you use them and back into the cabinet it goes. this leaves them with no opportunity to screw with you.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

gonna move my **** into my room and do that. Moving my food will be a pain in the ass though. Not possible really since some stuff obviouslly has to be refrigerated.

5. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think you need to stop being such a ******. They ate some ramen that had been sitting for 10 months and some oatmeal. So they owe you what, $1.50? And they used one of your dishes, HOLY CRAP...you ****ing live together, get over it. They didn't wash their dishes, so you stack them in the middle of the floor, very mature of you. That's really going to help the problem. Chill out, enjoy being dirty while you still can. Life is too short to whine like a girl over some dirty dishes. Eat some of their food and call it even.;)

6. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

ever though about a minifridge? you can find em pretty cheap. if they do this already, talking/ flipping out on them is only going to help for a little while at the most and piss them off. if you just go around them and keep them from your **** then problem solved. (not for the smell though...)

7. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

a few years ago I had to spend a month in jail(i used to be a dumbass) :o and went in just a couple days after Thanksgiving, so the turkey I cooked for my roomates was still being eaten. Anyways when I got out I went to grab a beer and discovered a stinking, moldy, dessicated, diseased, putrid, congealed turkey carcass still in the broiling pan. After recovering I confronted roomates and was informed that they had argument about who was going to carry turkey remains to garbage can and wash pan so they just left it and when it started getting bad they just stopped using fridge and ate out every night. :eek1: :mad:

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Paper plates. Styrofoam cups. Keep them in your room.

9. cbbr

I bought one at Sams for my office. Has a lock already installed. About $100. That is not a bad idea.

10. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

prolly the best 100 bucks you'll spend too. also just get some cheep platic cabinets from home depot or something and youll be set :D

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

**** you and your stupid ass thoughts. I've lived with these ****s for 10 months now. If you are fine with people taking your **** let me know, I'll be over for some stuff next week. I like to live in a clean enviroment. If you want to be a pig, ****ing enjoy it you slobby piece of ****, but I don't. And don't think that is too much to ****ing ask.

I calmed down and moved the dishes to the counter, but I am totally justified in wanting my stuff to remain mine. I don't care to eat their ****ing food, they have junk if anything(their cupboards are practically empty).

This isn't the FIRST straw, it is the LAST, you think I just suddenlly decided this one little incident was too much to bare? **** you.

Just cause I'm 20 years old and don't care to live like I'm a 12 year old away from home for the first time, I don't need you telling me how I should ****ing live.

12. cbbr

THink of it in these terms - "Its cheaper than jail" or "Its cheaper than finding a new place to live right this second"

13. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

You know what, I don't feel like an arguement. Have a nice day.

14. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

I have saw many of the little fridges for 40 bucks used. The new one we bought cost only around 80. Ifin 10 month things ain't changed or not happy it won't get any better time to start lookin'. Other than that you must learn to play a game to get them to do things. Had a friend (grown with teenage kid) that got rid of all but 1 plate, bowl, spoon, fork, glass, etc, for everyone in the house. No dishes were there to pile up then. A few dishes a day and will be down to just a few in a couple weeks. Purposely making things inconvient for them also helps. The kids and thier friends liked to play games on the unused table most of the time in the dining room so this is were all thier s## that they leave all over the place gets put so that it is in thier way. Find where you need to be leaving thier s### in thier way. Make a game of this and don't stress yourself. This can be fun. :D Tell me that some left over fried chicken dropped in a jacket pocket left laying around would not be funny when they find it at school. :haha: Set thier dirty dishes back in thier cabinet still dirty. :doah: Play the game till you find somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.