Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

late, but wheelin on Saturday????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Poohbair, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I know it is late (like 2 am saturday morn... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) but me and a couple of my buddies are thinking of hitting Reiter Pit on Saturday around 10 or 12 ish. Anyone want to go? Give me a call in the morning sometime on my cell if you want to try to go at 425-422-2547. Im drunk right now and it is 2 am, and I don't have any drivelines in my truck right now... so when I get up and put the drivelines in we are going. Call me if you want to go.

2. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

Did you go?? I had to work Saturday /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Just got off the phone with Pooh. Sounds like they are having fun, while im sitting here at work......

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ya i had to work today too /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.....thats okay im glad i didnt go....my blazer broke a rocker stud on my way home from getting my kids /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif....so that woulda really sucked to have happen that far from home....

5. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

We went. Dan broke a axle on the Bronco, Rudy poked a hole in the gas tank on his first gen, bent a tie rod, and rolled a tire off a bead, and I broke my bellhousing. Had a good time, will try and get a few pics up soon.