Was a great weekend. Went to Gilbert ORV in northern Minnesota. Tackled everything from mild to just shy of wild. It was my birthday on Sunday so I convinced my girlfriend to come with for the weekend and she LOVED it. Let her drive for a little less than a half day and I have a feeling that when I get my new rig built she's going to be contesting me for the driver's seat. Only real new mod I made before this trip was DIY4x's beadlocks and damn did they make a difference. Went to 8 psi on Saturday morning and did pretty well. Went to 5 psi after lunch and wow did it do well. Hats off to Kert at DIY4x for making an awesome product. Some pictures... Entrance to Gumby's Rocks Getting jammed up pretty bad at the exit...of course I had to take the hard line. After a couple near flops and 45 minutes or so we got it right. In my own defense nobody else even considered running this trail. Boggers flex pretty well at 5 psi. We went to an easy play area so some of the smaller rigs could mess around for a while...I got a little bored so.... Me giving Anna pointers on driving. Second one is her coming out of a mud pit. (sniff) I'm just so damn proud. Everything worked pretty well this weekend. The body however is now literally coming apart at the seams. I'm going to tear it down this summer and try to get the cage and suspension of a frame based buggy completed. I'll probably be out of the game for a year or two but after I'm done I'll have something I can wheel for a long time.