Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Laughing in someone's face

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Jan 2, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

May 8, 2001
    Laughing in someone\'s face

There's a sales manager here that's real annoying and hard to deal with because he's so high energy/nervous. Certain people in the office have talked about what a pain in th butt he is to work with because he's so obsessive. I rarely deal with him, so I usually find it really funny.
    Well, recently, he caught me in the hallway needing something for his computer. As he's talking to me, I couldn't fight laughing at how obviously crazy he is. I mean it was genuinely funny. He's not stupid or anything like that, he's actually very smart and a good seller (sales rep), his mannerisms are just so peculiar.

So is that rude?? He's asking me about something with his computer, and I'm laughing as I tell him what's wrong. What the heck kind of excuse can I have for laughing in the conversation???
  2. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

Jan 16, 2002
    Re: Laughing in someone\'s face

I hope you have a good joke to tell him. Say you just heard this joke.... blah blah blah...

Good luck.

Being PC is tough in the office place.
  3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Jan 21, 2001
    Re: Laughing in someone\'s face

You remember the character Chris Farley played in "Wayne's World," the security guard outside the Alice Cooper concert? If you do and the funny mannerisms with his arms, I have a supervisor that does that and when he gets started, I have to look away.