Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lazy people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Mar 1, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI can't stand it. I just went to Wal-Mart, and people were actually standing in line in the wind and rain waiting to go in the automatic door /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif hmmm let's think about this stand there and get wet so you don't have to pull on a door handle WTF /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    sorry just had to B!tch a little

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

We need a bumper sticker "Lazy people suck" /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

haha thats funny as hell.. people like that everywhere.. i like the ones when customers bring their expeditions in "my check tire pressure light is on"

"so check your FOOKING tire pressure you assjack"
    its so rediculous the ease of operation we incorporate into daily life and some people still are too incompetent to live a life that includes the smallest cunthair of manual labor..

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The one in Fallon? When I was out there covering the race, I had to go to Wal-Mart and the patrons were scaring me............

5. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yep the one in Fallon and yes the patrons can be quite scary /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Never make direct eye contact with anyone in Falon...

7. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Is that any worse than people sitting in their car, blocking traffic, near the front door waiting 5 minutes for spots while 2 rows further away there are plenty of spaces?

I refuse to go to Wal-Mart anymore for the multitude of "little annoyances". (patrons, lines, parking) Maybe next time I can save $50 by going there, I will, but to save $.25 on a few items, no way. I'll drive a shorter distance, and pay a bit more to be done faster, easier, and happier. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'd like to know what the deal is with Mexicans and Wallmart. I mean after all, going to Wallmart does not constitute a "Family Outing"! Why do they insist on bringing all 23 members of thier family with them to Wallmart? And then they get only one shoping cart and that's mostly to put the kids in. To top it off, they walk 6 abreast and wouldn't get out of your way if you shot them. I'm thinking of duct taping two cattle prods to my cart the next time I go there. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hahahah it's like that here but with Indians (NA). 17 people to buy one video game and piss me off. I just go get a bucket from auto supply wehn I enter the store and look real scary all day. No one botheres me.

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif so true people suck. as bad as people who park on top of us. i park as far away from the door as possible,last year my wife and i went to sears and i was about 50 spaces from the door and there was only three cars in that lot.all the sudden this guy pull's in right next to me,so i yelled what are you a FAG,you gotta be up on me ? WTF? i went over to really give him the sh!t and he took off. then my wife was pissed at me for being mean. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif