Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LCMtrucks are a bunch of retards

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Loose Nut, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

They botched up my damn brakeline order, got everything on but the front 2 because there wrong, call them up and there like you can buy another kit and we will send it to you and THEN you AFTER we get your old ones back.

i dont know **** about cars, however these people dont know anything about anything. idiots still think the world is flat, assholes

2. lamberthkp

lamberthkp SITFU Premium Member

yep i had a few bad orders with them as well , i feel your pain brother.

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Yeh more and more I switch over to ChevyDuty, more online service which I like, actually have a published email address. If I can get away without talking to someone on the phone, I will.

4. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

well here's the deal, other then poor stupid retarded customer service.

The break line kit they sent me has the right number, but something is off. The kit that was sent to me has a set up where the porportiong valve is down on the frame, however mine is up on the master cylnder. It's not gonna work.

So they said to send it back and they will ship me a new set when it arrives. I said no, you send me the 2 pieces i need, i get my truck running and ill send you the 2 WRONG piece you sent me.

But me being me, i decided to double check and now they wont be in untill monday. Im lucky this is my 2nd truck and i have something to use untill then. However im not taking everything off to send back either, i have installed everything but those 2 last lines that hook up to the valve. im seeing red!

5. bigarmzz

bigarmzz 1/2 ton status

IMO, the ONLY good thing about LMC is there catalogs:haha:

6. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I've always had decent luck with LMC. Made a $1100 order last winter, and only had one wrong thing. They sent the proper one out stat, no questions asked. I sent back the wrong one at my liesure, it was only a door gasket set though, so they probably didn't really care about it.

The thing with LMC, is you need to watch what you order. Big stuff, like brake lines, sheet metal, axle parts, etc, I wound't use them. They are great for all the little stuff though, alot of the little stuff is real GM parts too.

Hope it works out. Tell them you've already installed the set save the 2 wrong pieces, nicley, and they should work with you. They have your credit card number, tell them if they don't get back the pieces within a couple week s to just charge your card.

Hope it works out.

7. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

yea i talked to them nicly, however when im told to order another kit.......thats retarded.

now im going on day 5 because there customer service is never in or unreachable.

8. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I gotta defend them also. I have had really good luck with them. the one time there was an error (ordered 2 new outer door handles, sent 2 drivers sides!) They sent out the correct handle to me, no charge right away. had it 3 days later. THEN, I sent the other handle back. Otherwise everything else has been fine. The one thing i have noticed is, you really gotta know what you want. The people on the other end of the phone seem to be just order takers!

9. outsider223

outsider223 1/2 ton status

I agree on the catalog. Otherwise I try to stay away from them, especially their sheet metal.

10. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

well, they are worthless. However i bit the bullet on this one. The kit they sent me was for a jimmy where the valve is down on the frame, well mine is up on the master cylnder.

They wont take the kit back unless i send them the entire thing and be damn if im taking all that crap off for 2 lines.

lost by business.

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

make mention to them that you're a member of one of the largest Chevy truck groups out there, and that that rest of the group will find out about it. i've used that before, and it definitely gets their attention.

12. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

nah, not gonna worry about it.

Still pissed but what ever, had to cut the steel lines to get the right fitting on and broke a flange tool in the process.

But we came to figure that when i do my axle swap this year, ill be getting rid of the old stuff anyway and i can use the lines then.

there service was uncool to me, but oh well.