Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LEAKER

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by katie, Aug 20, 2002.

1. katie

katie Registered Member

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif MY JOB TOLD ME THAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO BRING MY OVERSIZED LEAKY EYESOAR HUNK OF JUNK TO MY PLACE OF WORK OR THEY WILL SUSPEND ME FOR CREATING A SAFETY HAZARD IN THE PARKING LOT.. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif THE TIGHT WAD THAT TOLD /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif ME /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif IS THE HIGH TO TOOT THAT DRIVES A JETTA /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif IM THINKING OF PARKING ON HIS HOOD /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif WHATTA YOU GUYS THINK????? /forums/images/icons/cool.gif <font color="pink"> </font color>

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

What do you do? I don't see how they can tell what you can drive... if they told me what to drive to work I'd be telling them where I'll drive it... and find another job... but that is just me. If I were you I'd park on the roof, but making sure he was inside at the time... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'm thinking that's pretty lame, but if it leaks that bad maybe you should get it fixed. Oh yeah, and...
    [​IMG] /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif </font color>

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

LMAO!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Good one Evan!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Simple fix. Fix the leak. And then if they tell you the same thing, just put out the notice and we'll do our impression of Kris Kristofferson and we'll have us a little convoy.

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

That sounds like shakey legal ground that they are on.

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i agree i dont think they can legaly tell you what you can drive to work and yes i would park my blazer right on his stinking little piece of monky sh!t wanabe a rice burning jettas hood i would wait till he is walking up to it and say hey boss wana see my impreasion of grave digger????????? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Then park on the grass /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Tell 'em to give you a raise so you can get it fixed. Either that or just take a small oil can to work and everday place a few drops under your boss's ride. He can't tell you not to drive yours to work if his is leaking too. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd complain to his boss about his actions. See how he likes it when his boss chews his a$$ for unfair treatment. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

11. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

F&amp;#K them, drive it to work and park next to your boss. even better yet go muddin and get all dirty and drop mud in their parking lot.

12. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I say just smile at him and walk away. Will freak the sh!t outa him!!! Then go put some oil underneath his Jetta and complain. Hell...take a pan with you to work and put it uderneath your rig! What are you leaking BTW?

13. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Just Tell The Person Involved, That You're Simply Keeping the Dust Settled in the Parking Lot! There is such a Thing as P.M. 10 Dust.{Particulate Matter 10 Microns} Tell Him or Her there is a Federal Regulation referring to P.M. 10 and they could be Fined Big Time.

You're Just Saving Them Time and Money, by Doing It Your'self! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

14. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Just tell him that you're top coat slurry sealing the parking lot /forums/images/icons/grin.gif