Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Learn To Become A Fabricator, Wizard Schools

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by wizfab, Jan 25, 2006.

1. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

Hi. My name is John DeVillier, owner of Wizard Schools of Fabrications in riverside ca. I found this site on our web tracker and thought I would speak on this subject. I have been a fabricator in the sandrail industry for 25 years and started the first fabrication school that teaches with a hands on approach. Our school has been open for two years now and there has been many stories written in mags like Dirtsports,Sandsports and HotVWs about our program. This post is to share with this website this great opportunity for someone looking for this type of training so they can learn from professionals and have the confidence to build their own cars or trucks in a short time. There's nothing wrong with teaching yourself at home as I did but it took many years and some of the crap I built was pretty scary. Either way it's good that you try. We have several different classes that teach specific vehicles. Our classes run six months two nights a week for 4-hours,6-10 pm. We issue you all your welding gear, (helmet,welding jacket,gloves for mig and tig,face sheld,saftey glasses ect...) yours to keep. This is hands on so you start welding the second night, five weeks of nothing but welding on mig and tig. Next you team up in teams of six and build a jig table that you will design and build a complete rolling chassis (rock crawler,sandrail,prerunner, your choice) with suspension under the watchful eyes of the industry's best. Again, you may learn on your own, but for the the person that needs the guidance this class may be for you. The cost is $6,500 for the complete course. If you have more questions, please post them and I will get back asap. Please check out our website for more info. Thanks for the opportunity to speak on this cool website.
    The Wizard....................

www.wizardfabrications.com

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Very cool and Welcome!

3. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

Wizard Schools has a new Score Trophy Truck 101 school offered this spring. For more info check the website. Thanks.
    The Wizard.....:D http://www.wizardfabrications.com

4. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

If my current job continues to suck this bad you might be hearing from me.
    Thanks, Doug

5. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

Hey Doug you can win a free class in our school if you go to the forum and find the websites that have the contest.
    The Wizard..............:D http://www.wizardfabrications.com

6. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Wish there was one in Texas:(

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Have you guys ever considered on-line classes? I know you could probably only offer some of the bassics on-line, but it would still bring in an extra stream of revenue to the company.

8. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Yup, id love to go to cali for this, but i got too much here going on to do that. This type of school is something i would really like to take. Ive done some research on your school. Just wish it was closer.

9. muddyblzr

muddyblzr 1/2 ton status

id love to take this course. again i wish there was one in texas as well.
    good price 6 months of training and and you get all the equipment. do you get to keep the mig and tig?

10. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Awesome! I wish the military would let me take leave that long.....I have been looking for something like this for a while now.

11. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I doubt it, the mig and tig would be close to $4K!!

12. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

Hey guys, we are working on both of these issues. The online course and more schools. I am in the process of merging with AlphaMale Power Sports and with this merge we will be expanding our schools and opening fabrication facility's in major metropolitan areas. Thanks for showing so much interest in my program, and I will keep trying to offer more in the near future.
    The Wizard..........:D

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Try and get one up here in Oregon :thumb:

14. muddyblzr

muddyblzr 1/2 ton status

thats what i figured but i had to ask! :haha:

15. wizfab

wizfab Registered Member

One of the cool benefits the students get is discounts from all our sponsors. Our welding supply company, Five Star Gas And Gear offers the students real low prices on all welding supply's during and after you graduate. So while you learn in the school, we will help you get the best prices on the tools and parts so you can build for less.
    The Wizard.......................:D

http://www.wizardfabrications.com