Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Learn to drive in snow !!!!! DAMN IT !!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We got 4 inches of snow last night, and this morning it was like none of these morons have ever driven in snow befor !!!!! I-90 was nothing but a sheet of ice. Now they're saying another 1 to 3 inches tonight. **** that, I'm not going out with all these non-driving mutterfawkers on the roads !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

It's like that every year here. Last big snowstorm was the first weekend in May. We got a few inches last week and then 6" last night/today. Everyone forgets to slow down on the bad roads. I heard last night on the news that *every* major road in our county had at least one accident on it. None serious. Glad I have one of these /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

first ice storm of the season tonight... Stopped at an accident... guy spun out right into a sign, was pretty rude so I just took off after he said he already called the police...

I had my X in 4wd, number one on the shift thingy, goin through town at about 15 mph... With all these frickin morons flying around me. Snow will just make it worse... I don't trust myself and especially anyone else in bad weather, I'll go about 10-15 mph and take all the less-travelled roads at times that aren't usually travelled /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. JimmyJuneau

JimmyJuneau 1/2 ton status

Thast the exact reason I wont drive over the passes in washington state. Im form Alaska and know how to drive in the snow and ice. But I refuse to put /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif my life in the danger of those stupid poeple who put chains on the back tires of there front wheel drive cars! Yes I have seen it tons of times.

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Dude come up to the PNW! When it rains the morons come out and play! Snow.....forget about it! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif YIKES!!!

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

when it snows hear i just like to go out and watch the little hondas all get stuck haha..cant wait to get the blazer going..ive never even driven it befor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. BigMac

BigMac 1/2 ton status

what the hell is snow

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i was thinking the same thing.

jacob

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Dude come up to the PNW! When it rains the morons come out and play!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Doesn't it rain every day up there?

10. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Why do you think I take the bus everywhere!? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif JK!
    We tell everybody that so no one moves here! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gifLike an urban legend er somethin'. Don't tell K! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

ahh, sure...

it doesn't rain so much as it drizzles all day long, but thats only most the year /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its not too bad really, was sunny today even.