Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Leave Our Kids ALONE!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Aug 9, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sorry but I have to vent. Yet another attempted Abduction here in washington. WTF is wrong with people? Two just today. And it seems like one at least every week. Please keep an eye on your babies (as Im sure you all do). More then usual. I think everyone should watch out for the kids even people who dont have kids. If you see kids outside just keep an ear out. You never know whos child you could save.

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: Leaves Our Kids ALONE!!

that is just messed up. why would fawkers like that do sh!t like that. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif all those guys should just plain out die. they deserve to die. a painful horrific death. that just pisses me off. sorry but had to release that. later

jacob

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Re: Leaves Our Kids ALONE!!

Most people are sick in the head,and they don't know about it. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif *Looks at profile pic*

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I think if you are found guilty of child kiddnapping/molesting/murder or the attempt of any of those things, you deserve to be beat by the parents of that child.

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

These crooks should be trying to kidnap Bin Laden instead. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Someone gets near my two daughters is dead. 'Nuf said. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif