Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

leaving mon mornin and now p'ed off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Jan 29, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Well monday is now nearing quickly. thank goodness. I want to go get this all over with so I can return to the normal work force and support my adiction... Chevy trucks!!! And am going to leave mad because I just saw a D70 with 4.10 and a lockrite reasonably pricde in a local classified! :mad: Knowing if I had had a job right now it would already be out in the garage (read ex boiler room for a chicken barn) along with the 305/700/208 combo I found for cheap in the classifieds :mad: And I really only have one person to blame for it all. :mad: :haha: Oh well. I will get the parts I need in a couple months :D

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah well just suck it up and do what you have to do. It would suck more to get locked up and think, hmm I could be working on that 70 right now...

3. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:haha: not really because I would be thinking about what I would do with it and not where will I find another at the same type deal ;) But soon enough all this will behind me, I will be single, I will be working again, I will be working on trucks again, and life will be grand :D