Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Left over parts for sale/trade

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 79silverado, Nov 14, 2004.

1. 79silverado

79silverado Registered Member

Trying to raise some funds here for the new project and open to offers/trades so here goes, preferring pickup but we can talk....

* Pair flowtech headers, for SBC, never been mounted, still sitting in the box from when I bought the truck. Number 11500flt. I'm guessing somewhere around $100 for them? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

* New glue piece to recover dash, blue, also came with the 79 when I picked it up, still wrapped in plastic. $75?

* 81-up Hood, blue, nice no rust $40

* 81-up drivers fender, on truck a few months and still in grey primer, one small bend on lip near door $40

* Fleetside pickup tailgates, with all hardware, solid, $40ea

* 79 Cab wiring harness from 50k mile truck - tree fell on cab and needed to swap. No cuts, no frayed wires $50?

* Dash bezels - 79 custom deluxe w/radio holes, non a/c; 81 scottsdale w/radio holes and a/c; 84 custom deluxe no radio holes, non a/c $BO

* Sliding rear window for pickup $35

* Glovebox $10

* Also have all the little odds and ends stripped out of the crushed cab shell/doors if anyone needs something? Need to do some more digging, see what else is around.....

Note: I'll also trade for/toward parts I'm looking for in the following thread: Parts Needed