Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

leftism on the run?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Apr 16, 2003.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

there will always be leftwing wackos... but it seems to me that they have been on the run lately. Greenpeace membership is down, the dixie chicks #1 song has dropped right off the charts, leftist foreign policy is seen as a complete joke, tax cuts are "cool" enuff that even leftist congress critters have to vote for them, etc etc. IMO if the economy has a nice little rebound between now and election day, the left will be dealt a serious blow. Their only real hope is if the economy tanks. If it doesnt... GW wins a second term... prolly gets majority in the senate... puts a few more good judges on the supreme court... and the left will truly be flailing. Good on em, of course...

j

2. schlechto

schlechto Registered Member

That's the way it should be, damn liberals. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I saw this morning that if the Presidential election was held today Bush would win California as opposed to the two front running Democrats. A must win state.

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

CA is not a must win state... bush didnt win it in 2000. dont think we won NY either. TX and FL are pretty big electoral-vote-wise... so they helped. For some reason, I think CA will still go demo in '04. just to many left wing wackos there. NY may be another story though...

j

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

True you can with with out it but not with out winning a lot of others.
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think CA will still go demo in '04. just to many left wing wackos there.

[/ QUOTE ]
    This coming from someone from Washington state. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Lets just hope Billary doesnt run for pres.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif