Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lemme know if you know of technical/mechanical/non CDL position anywhere

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Dec 10, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

anything, anywhere, closest related to machinery/trucks/driver/auto parts type of work the better,

a restoration or delivery position would be the ultimate, but anything related or similar would be great too, and is what i can do, my skills and experience all surrounds trucks and other automobiles, ten years of it, all aspects of them

i can run a torch, operate trucks, repair/maintain them, etc, not scared of anything, i always find a way to get anything accomplished on the job,

lemme know who to contact, i can go wherever at anytime, nothing is tying me to here, i want nothing more than to get away from here, im tired of getting told the same thing every place i go to: "we dont need anyone right now"

is every single place in the entire country really fully staffed or what ?

i need to get out of here and i want to work im sick of not being at work, thats all i want is to work but there is just nothing,

theres gotta be something available somewhere dammit, ive been looking for over two years now since all the layoffs,

thanks for anything

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

las vegas is hurting for diesel mechanics right now. my shop, Blaine Equipment, a john deere heavy equip. shop is hiring.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The pork processor is always looking for help out here. Everything from butchering the pigs to maintenance type stuff.............

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Might be too late but the ultimate Xmas job with great pay and the potential to turn it full time is UPS - Xmas drivers/helpers, etc.

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

My boss is going to be hiring soon...I'm quitting.

Auto service business in Ottawa.