Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lessons learnt from Star Wars II, Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

As soon as a man falls for a woman, that man is on the hard road down. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Apparently Darth Vader wasn't all that much of an investigator, Step Brother Owen, Uncle Owen, Luke's home. Hey Darth, you were an idiot!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Amidala was a hottie in the white battle suit. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yoda, kicking a** and taking names, the OG Ninja!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Obi Wan, a b*tchslap upside Anakin's head probably would of stopped the 'tude. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Overall, better than the first, but still has that "Hi I'm George Lucas and I did these movies just to do them" feel.

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I'm just waiting for episode III. You know it will have to be a master piece since most of the civilized world pretty much know's what will happen for the most part. We do know that Anikin gets laid. You know George will have to amaze use with special effects.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    We do know that Anikin gets laid.

[/ QUOTE ]
    And with that, good ole Natalie's gonna have to show the world the goods. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

good ole Natalie's gonna have to show the world the goods

[/ QUOTE ]
    A must see movie for sure.

5. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

just a hunch, but i think they will again shoot for the PG rating, with no worse tha nthe PG-13. are parnts going to let kids see a R rated star wars, especaily with some boobies, i think not.

but maybe we are all lucky and im worong, so the movie will be better than it already will be. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

You guys have Morpheus? Do a search for sweet little Natalie... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Yoda, kicking a** and taking names, the OG Ninja!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my wife laughed our butts off during that scene. It looked like the guy was getting attacked by a muppet. We couldnt take it serious at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm not really into the whole Star Bores thang either but Princess Ramitin is a hotty....

9. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Oh man I hope y'all are right! If it was rated R I could go and see it cause I'll be 17 by the time it comes out...HELL YAH! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm all for boobies... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh well even if it doesn't have boobies in it I'm sure I'll like it...