Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Started here about 3am this morning and its still snowing. Here out my back door I can see about 2" - 3" on the ground :D :D :D

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

****er:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: we just have a very light dusting:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

My neighbor is bringing his 4runner home (full tube rock crawler now) and we are going to do a Gt.mountain snow run on saturday . he knows that he will get stuck and will need my burb to get him out :haha: . It's march and spring starts in a few weeks and we have snow on the ground . I wish we would just get dumped on (with snow) like they do back east :D .

4. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

I'll be making a trip up to the mountains this weekend myself. I'm hoping to get a little snowmobiling in. I haven't got to play in the white fluffy stuff much this year....looking forward to it.
    It'll be nice to be driving my dads truck too--acutally be able to talk to other people in the car, hear the radio, and not be tired from bouncing/vibrating:haha: by the time I get there, OH and being able to do the speed limit will be a nice change.

5. absolute

absolute Registered Member

snowed up here too... mostly ice!

6. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

Man i hate this, woke up this morning and we are covered in snow!!..the part i hate is, once again, the wallet and the blazer are sitting on empty :(..so all i can do is sit here and watch all the 4x4s head up the hill behind me :((

7. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

8. chopped&bobbed77burb

here ya go . I will post more after saturdays run up tp Gt.mt . Camo and snow go so well together :D .

burbinsnow3.jpg

9. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Tall Burbs Rule:haha:

10. chopped&bobbed77burb

6" and 42's ? It's not that tall :D . I see bigger mall crawlers everyday . I think they are jealous of my sawsalled body work and krylon rattle can camo paint job :bow: .

11. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

I don't know about them.....but I sure am:D

12. chopped&bobbed77burb

I was just up on Sylvan hill off of 26 (near the zoo) and there was about 4+ inches on the ground :laugh: . I had a Doctors visit up there and afterwards I went and played around in the snow with my little toyota tercel 4x4 wagon . There was a bunch of cars and trucks stuck off the road But my little terc would be of no help to them:haha: . I just smiled and ripped on by drifting the ass end of the car side to side yyyyyyeeehhhhhhaaaaaa ! :D . I want more snow damit :mad: . last time we had snow I hooked a rope to the hitch on the tercel and took turns dragging my buddies around on a huge innertube then we would stop and have a shot of crown and then resume terrorizing the neighbor hood . I'm 40 on the outside and 15 on the inside :p: .

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's almost all gone here in Battle ground, was nice while it lasted though. Weathermen are so smart...:rolleyes:

14. chopped&bobbed77burb

They had the channel 6 news team with their cameras up on the sylvan over pass looking down on all the mess on 26 going to the tunnel (12 noon or so ) . I took the back roads home . I wish I would have been in the burb . They might have said " hey look at that redneck in that huge camo thing :haha: let's put that on the news . A welded rear axle is pretty fun in the slick stuff . I bet I could have hung the ass end out all dirt track style while yelling yyyyyeeeeehhhhhaaaaa out the window :D .

15. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

DIRT TRACKIN BURBS RULE:haha:

16. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

I pulled the hill just up to Rose Valley yesterday on the 33, it was snowing at 3000'. News said 1500', they were way off.

My boy really enjoyed it.

It harder to climb boulders when your front wheels are wet and your rear wheels are spinning in snow/mud.:rolleyes: