Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

10 inchs of snow on the ground as I tipe this and another 6 to 8 inchs expected by 6am. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

wow its like 55 here /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I just took the snow plow off but the snowmbilie is still here... maybe we can gets 6inches in another week or two /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

It windy in black hawk paul? Really windy here. got about a 6 ft tall drift next to my truck and cant see out my living room window.

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I just checked the weather... 50's for the next 10days /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It came at a freaking horrible time... of all the days it could snow... and snow... and snow... and snow some more... it picked the day before I have an appointment in Colorado with some peeps at CSU... Now I'm not going, don't want to risk it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif... and have to reschedule...

Now you just watch, the day me and Jay get together to install my lift kit there's going to be a blazer, and he's going to have to plow the colleges parking lots /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

kinda like this summer... it didn't rain for over a month, then my friend and I pack up to go camping for three days and it rains on the second day... and all night... luckily it wasn't raining when we loaded up to go home, but everything was wet and muddy /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh and let's not forget the fact that EVERY TIME I try to work on my truck in the driveway, especially when I was trying to paint my 91, the wind picks up... and it gets cloudy... and cold...

I swear Wyoming is against me... I hate it /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

It's been in the mid fifties here for the last 3 weeks or so (during the day). All our trees are budding up, Rhododendron bush started budding about 2 weeks ago. Just tonight I was standing outside in my T-shirt talking to "Burblover" on the phone for almost an hour. I wasn't cold at all...

Let it snow (somewhere else) let it snow (somewhere else) etc etc.

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Rene

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just tonight I was standing outside in my T-shirt talking to "Burblover" on the phone for almost an hour. I wasn't cold at all...

[/ QUOTE ]

Show off /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It came at a freaking horrible time... of all the days it could snow... and snow... and snow... and snow some more... it picked the day before I have an appointment in Colorado with some peeps at CSU... Now I'm not going, don't want to risk it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif... and have to reschedule...

Now you just watch, the day me and Jay get together to install my lift kit there's going to be a blazer, and he's going to have to plow the colleges parking lots /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try going from a week full of packing and prepping my axles 50 degress spring weather...... to over 2 feet of snow and 25 degree temperatures........ just in time for me to move out of my house friday, and paint my junk over the weekend, in a tarp tent for spraypainting

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It windy in black hawk paul? Really windy here. got about a 6 ft tall drift next to my truck and cant see out my living room window.

[/ QUOTE ] Yeap, windy as a mofo. Snowing hard, can't even see the mail boxs.

12. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

supposed to hit mid 70's here all next week

13. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Where'd the snow system come from? Up north? Or south?

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Let it snow (somewhere else) let it snow (somewhere else) etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I'm sick of the white crap and don't want to see any more this year (nor next year, and the year after, etc.). /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif