Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Let me see your sliders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Jul 17, 2003.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Looking for pics of sliders along with pics of the mounting points. TIA. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

This setup is nice! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

Or maybe even this one! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

In keeping the theme, this is not mine, but I think it's cool. Mounting points shown.
    [​IMG]

Hope this answers a lot of your questions. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

OMG, I just found another. Sorry for the earlier post, it's just not as "phast" as this one!!!

[​IMG]

If you need any more help, just ask! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

I don’t have any pic but if you look under your rig the brace that is horizontal and their is 2 you can cut the rocker off at that point and on the other side the line at the bottom of the door get cut strait across

6. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Thanks guy's I needed that laugh this morning /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

can't forget these
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Looking for pics of sliders along with pics of the mounting points. TIA. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

10. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Zakk-

That pic takes the pie. I swear, I think I've never seen anything so freakin funny before /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif my eyes won't stop watering... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I nearly fell of my chair! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Where the heck did you find something so fawking recockulous?

-Dan

11. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Thanks for all the help. I pretty much know what I plan to do but just wanted to see what others have done.

12. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

its been floating around for awhile now. I was waiting to use in on one of Z3PR's posts, but he won't come out of Off Topic /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for all the help. I pretty much know what I plan to do but just wanted to see what others have done.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you going with the low profile turtle style or the pancaked bunny design? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So are you going with the low profile turtle style or the pancaked bunny design? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Well low profile would be nice but the bunnie is the bomb! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Personally, I prefer the tube type over the square...

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

you guys play ruff... I dont think I ever want to ask a question here again...

how do you become a movie star?... piss off your local deputy and get a screen test unseatbelted in the back of a radio car... in my case a K5... which launches them into the windshield...
    boy am I glad Im retired

sliders.... you did see the k5 tech sliders I assume.. they are bulletproof
    then again the sliders at King Taco in East L.A. go from one end to the other without stopping
    cam /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Hey dont be afraid to ask questions, we try our best to help! Btw, I was just messin around with wayne. Personally I dont have rock sliders on my truck so I can't post pics of that kind of slider!!!

19. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey dont be afraid to ask questions, we try our best to help! Btw, I was just messin around with wayne. Personally I dont have rock sliders on my truck so I can't post pics of that kind of slider!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave it to Pete to start the whole deal. That's ok though, I will see him in a few weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had nickel for everytime a saw a bunny wit pancakes on its head...